Attention MTI Members!
Steve Pike is a retired MTI teacher and current Member Benefits Consultant for WEA Member Benefits. Steve will be onsite to meet with staff.
WHAT: FREE Financial Consultation
WHEN: April 25, 26, May 1, 3, 15, 22, 24 and June 18, 19 and 20 (click on the links below to register)
WHERE: 33 Nob Hill Road, Madison, WI
This is ideal if you are just getting started, have specific questions, or would like a quick check-in. Because these are held onsite, it’s a convenient way to meet with someone face-to-face to get some general help or guidance.
Steve can answer your specific questions on a wide range of financial topics such as:
- Reasons to start a 403(b) or IRA savings account and how to enroll
- Wisconsin Retirement System basics
- Retirement Savings strategies; Pre-tax vs. Roth, 403(b) vs. IRA
- Investment/Account Fees
- Tips for purchasing personal insurance
Some things to bring along to your consultation include:
- Recent paycheck stub
- Recent 403(b) and/or IRA account statements
- WRS statement
- Other financial information you would like reviewed
Can’t make it to a consultation but want to talk to someone? Sign up for a 30-minute phone consultation and speak to a Retirement and Investment Consultant. Find a time and day that’s convenient for you at www.weabenefits.com/consults.