MTI and WEAC Region 6 are partnering to provide information on National Board Certification and the support your Union can provide to National Board Candidates.
Benefits of National Board Certification:
- Reimbursement of costs ($2,000)
- Annual stipend ($2,500-$5,000)
- Wage increases or stipends*
- License portability between states
- 10-year WI Master Educator License
- Informational sessions
- Individual coaching
- NEA Jump Start curriculum
- Assignment of personal mentor
- Regular candidate support sessions
- NBCT union member expertise
- Many Wisconsin school districts provide salary increases or stipends to NBCTs.
Click one of the buttons below to register for the information session that works best with your schedule. Information sessions are open to both members and potential members. The monthly support sessions that we offer during the school year are open to members only.