Attention MTI Members!
Steve Pike is a retired MTI teacher and current Member Benefits Consultant for WEA Member Benefits. Steve will be onsite at MTI to meet with staff.
WHAT: FREE Financial Consultation
WHEN: August 13, 15, 20, 21, 22, and 23 (register by clicking on the August link below)
September 17, 18, 24 and 26 (register by clicking on the September link below)
This is ideal if you are just getting started, have specific questions, or would like a quick check-in. Because these are held onsite at MTI, it’s a convenient way to meet with someone face-to-face to get some general help or guidance.
Steve can answer your specific questions on a wide range of financial topics such as:
- Reasons to start a 403(b) or IRA savings accountand how to enroll
- Wisconsin Retirement System basics
- Retirement Savings strategies; Pre-tax vs. Roth, 403(b) vs. IRA
- Investment/Account Fees
- Tips for purchasing personal insurance
Some things to bring along to your consultation include:
- Recent paycheck stub
- Recent 403(b) and/or IRA account statements
- WRS statement
- Other financial information you would like reviewed
Can’t make it to a consultation but want to talk to someone? Sign up for a 30-minute phone consultation and speak to a Retirement and Investment Consultant. Find a time and day that’s convenient for you at www.weabenefits.com/consults.