| WEA Benefits Training:|
Student Loans and the Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Program
Tues, October 1, 2019
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
WEA Member Benefits
Education Conference Rooms
660 John Nolen Drive
Madison, WI 53713
>>> Register in advance.
For many educators, student loans are a major
part of the financial picture long after graduation. In this session, we
uncover things an educator needs to know about student loans, student debt, the
federal student loan forgiveness program, and more.
We addresses frequently asked questions about student loans including:
- The different types of education loans.
- Federal versus private loans.
- Benefits and drawbacks of loan consolidation, repayment, and special circumstances.
- The basics of the Federal Teacher Loan Forgiveness program, qualifications, and how to apply.
- Tips and checklists for applying for loan forgiveness.
- Student loan terms, and more.
Spouses/partners welcome. Register in advance