Our Black Lives Matter at School t-shirt orders are in!
We thank you for your patience! Here is how they will be distributed:
- PLEASE do not come as individuals to pick up shirts.
- MTI staff have organized t-shirt orders by site.
- Either your building FRED (Faculty Rep on Equity & Diversity) or FAC REP ( or both) will pick up at MTI on Tue or make other arrangements with Kerry Motoviloff. They have already been contacted.
- They will receive a list of WHO ordered PREPAID shirts at your site.
- They are asked to deliver shirts by Friday, Jan 24.
**MTI did order a few extras for each size. First come, first serve IN PERSON order and pick up only, no holds. You can purchase Tuesday night at the Fac Rep meeting if you bring money. Prepaid shirts online ( SQUARE) only. Please do not order over e-mail or phone call. We will announce when we are sold out.
- Please be patient with us 🙂 Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders must be placed by Wednesday, January 8.
- Shirts will be available for pickup at the MTI office by the end of January 2020.
T-shirt sizes and details
The Bella shirt is a women’s cut and runs extremely fitted and small. The smaller sized t-shirts could pass for children’s sizes.
The Canvas shirt is unisex fit.
- New addition to the 2020 shirts – MTI logo printed on the sleeve, spiffy, eh? 🙂
Let us know if you have any issues or questions that arise. The goal of having an online store for the union is to make union gear more accessible for members. In the past Faculty Representatives have collected cash and paper order forms. We would like to streamline this process to make it easier for folx. Contact email@example.com with any concerns. Thank you.