General Election – Tuesday, April 3, 2018
The following candidates have been endorsed by MTI-Voters:
|Candidate||Office||Candidate Questionnaire / Website
|Rebecca Dallet||WI Supreme Court||Questionnaire Answers|
|Anna Moffit (I)*||Madison BOE Seat 1||Questionnaire Answers|
|Mary Burke (I )*||Madison BOE Seat 2||No questionnaire available|
|Marilyn Townsend||Dane County Circuit Court Br. 1||Questionnaire Answers|
|Susan Crawford||Dane County Circuit Court Br. 1||Questionnaire Answers|
|Michele Ritt (I)*||Dane County Board||Website|
|Constitutional Referendum to eliminate the office of the State Treasurer- NO (Information)|
|South Central Federation of Labor (SCFL) Endorsed Candidates|
(I) = Incumbent
Election News and Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteer to Help MTI Endorsed Candidates!
Get Out the Vote (GOTV)!
- Volunteer for Anna Moffit’s Campaign
- Make phone calls from the comfort of your own home here!
- For information about Judge Dallet, click here!
- SCFL GOTV Phone Banks and Canvass Dates
- Locations and hours for early voting in Madison
- Outside of Madison – Check with your municipal clerk
- See a sample of your ballot, check your registration status and polling location
NOTE: Voter ID will be required to vote (details at the link, goes to Wisconsin GAB Website)
How to obtain a Free Wisconsin ID for Voting: Click Here!
My Vote Wisconsin – Check your registration status, find your polling location and obtain a personalized sample ballot
Becoming a Special Registration Deputy (Madison only)
– Request an Absentee Ballot (City of Madison Only)
Voting Information by Municipality
Other Related Links:
- Government Accountability Board
- League of Women Voters of Dane County
- American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME)
- South Central Federation of Labor (SCFL)
- Democratic Party of Wisconsin
- Progressive Dane
- Project Vote Smart
- Wisconsin Vote (PBS)