Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Vote early, in person between 10/22 and 11/2 at your municipal clerk’s office. Madison City Clerk hours and information can be found here! Scroll down for a link to additional voting information.
MTI is sponsoring three nights on the phones at the Labor Temple:
Oct. 17, Oct. 24 and Oct. 31!
MTI Endorsed Candidates Fall 2012
|U.S. President / Vice President||Barack Obama / Joe Biden|
|U.S. Senator||Tammy Baldwin|
|U.S. Representative||2||Mark Pocan|
|Dane County Clerk||Scott McDonell|
|Dane County Register of Deeds||Kristi Chlebowski|
|Dane County District Attorney||Ismael Ozanne|
Are you registered to vote? – Check the Wisconsin Voter Search Site
Voting information for the City of Madison – Lots of great information here!
Becoming a Special Registration Deputy (Madison only)
– Request an Absentee Ballot (City of Madison Only)
Voter ID and You! – Power point presentation – No Longer Applicable!
Other Related Links:
- Government Accountability Board
- League of Women Voters of Dane County
- American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME)
- South Central Federation of Labor (SCFL)
- Democratic Party of Wisconsin
- Progressive Dane
- Project Vote Smart
- Wisconsin Vote (PBS)
School Board Policy