How do I join MTI?
Click on the “RENEW” icon/link above, complete the on-line membership form and elect a method of dues payment. MTI strongly recommends that you pay dues via the “bank draft” option in which your monthly dues will be automatically deducted from your checking or savings account. See How Do I Join MTI for step-by-step directions.
How will I pay my MTI dues?
MTI members have a number of options for the payment of dues.
- EFT/Bank draft (recommended): The simplest and most cost-effective way for a member to pay dues will be to schedule monthly dues payments from their personal checking or savings account directly to MTI’s account. Members can click on the “RENEW” icon/link above to access the on-line membership form and to arrange for bank draft payments.
- Other payment options: MTI strongly recommends the bank draft option described above because it is the most efficient and cost-effective method of payment. Other methods of payment are less efficient and can include additional expenses associated with transaction fees. Over $20,000 of MTI membership dues money was transferred to credit card companies last year to pay transaction fees.
- Credit card: MTI members who wish to pay monthly dues via credit card can arrange that via the on-line membership form. This option is not recommended due to transaction fees.
- Check: MTI members who wish to pay dues via personal check should contact MTI at 257-0491 to request a membership form and invoice. The dues amount information will be provided to you on the invoice, and the amount will depend on your bargaining unit and contract percentage/hours of work.
- To enroll using bank draft or credit card now, click the icon / link below:
The secure registration site will ask you to verify your bargaining unit and the amount you work. This information is required to determine the appropriate dues amount.
More information is available in this list of Frequently Asked Questions!