Madison Teachers Inc. (MTI) is a member driven Union consisting of Teachers, Educational Professionals and Para Professionals, Educational Assistants, Substitute Teachers, Supportive Educational Employees (Clerical and Technical) and School Security Assistants who are employed by the Madison Metropolitan School District.
Our bargaining units
We represent you
What membership means to you.
- A continued voice for your profession, your students, and public education.
- A continued voice in your pay, benefits, and working conditions.
- An investment in your financial well-being.
- Representation and legal backing.
- Professional support.
The latest news
Statement on Continuation of Virtual Learning for 3Q
Statement on Continuation of Virtual Learning for 3QRead more...
February times available for FREE Financial Consultations!
February times available for FREE Financial Consultations!Read more...
“As an MTI member, I receive the support and advocacy I need to give me peace of mind and allow me to focus on what's really important to me: my students.”
- Angela, 5th grade teacher