Madison Teachers Inc. (MTI) is a member driven Union consisting of Teachers, Educational Professionals and Para Professionals, Educational Assistants, Substitute Teachers, Supportive Educational Employees (Clerical and Technical) and School Security Assistants who are employed by the Madison Metropolitan School District.
Our bargaining groups
We represent you
What membership means to you.
- A continued voice for your profession, your students, and public education.
- A continued voice in your pay, benefits, and working conditions.
- An investment in your financial well-being.
- Representation and legal backing.
- Professional support.
The latest news
UW Hospitals: Recognize your Nurses’ Union 08.25.2022
UW Hospitals: Recognize your Nurses’ Union 08.25.2022Read more...
SIGN NOW: Support a Cost of Living Adjustment for MMSD Staff
SIGN NOW: Support a Cost of Living Adjustment for MMSD StaffRead more...
MTI Board of Directors Statement on Gun Violence and Safety
MTI Board of Directors Statement on Gun Violence and SafetyRead more...
“As an MTI member, I receive the support and advocacy I need to give me peace of mind and allow me to focus on what's really important to me: my students.”
- Angela, 5th grade teacher