Appointments available for FREE Financial Consultations!Uncategorized February 11th, 2021
Retired Madison teacher and past MTI President, Steve Pike, is currently a WEA Member Benefits Consultant and can meet with you for a FREE hour long Financial Consultation (regarding Retirement or other financial questions you may have). Please note, all appointments are now being held by phone. New appointment times have been added for this month. Scroll down for more information and to sign up.
This is ideal if you are just getting started, have specific questions, or would like a quick check-in. Because these are held onsite, it’s a convenient way to meet with someone face-to-face to get some general help or guidance. Steve can answer your specific questions on a wide range of financial topics such as:
• Reasons to start a 403(b) or IRA savings account and how to enroll
• Wisconsin Retirement System basics
• Retirement Savings strategies; Pre-tax vs. Roth, 403(b) vs. IRA
• Investment/Account Fees
• Tips for purchasing personal insurance
Some things to bring along to your consultation include:
• Recent paycheck stub
• Recent 403(b) and/or IRA account statements
• WRS statement
• Laptop (if available)
• Other financial information you would like reviewed
Can’t make it to a consultation at the times that Steve currently has available but still want to talk to someone? Sign up for a 30-minute phone consultation and speak to a Retirement and Investment Consultant. Find a time and day that’s convenient for you >>>here<<<.